This policy sets out how What Eats and associated websites including, but not limited to footytalk.com.au collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using What Eats websites and services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
What Eats is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected
What Eats collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by What Eats may include:
- your name, address and contact details
- bank account and credit account details
- user ID’s and passwords
- the services provided to you
- records of communications with What Eats including records using Communications Services
How is personal information collected
What Eats collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to What Eats in person, by phone or in writing ( whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with What Eats or any other person using What Eats Services
- from third parties such as:
- What Eats related companies; resellers of What Eats services and service providers to What Eats
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the What Eats websites
- from organisations identified or described under the heading “How is personal information disclosed”
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve What Eats services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with What Eats services
- to generate statistics in relation to the What Eats services
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you
What Eats will not sell or rent your personal information
If you do not want to receive these please let us know by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom of this page and advising us that you would like to “opt out”. In addition, if we email you we will include a way for you to “opt out” of receiving further emails.
How is personal information disclosed
What Eats may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than What Eats. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- What Eats and associated websites, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
- the public if you advertise with its Services or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with What Eats if you submit an enquiry with What Eats.
- Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers
- licensed car dealers
- resellers of What Eats services
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
- If you do not want What Eats to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us.
Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don’t provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, What Eats may not be able to provide you with the full range of What Eats services.
What Eats, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the What Eats websites, What Eats records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system.
Cookies may be used by What Eats to help What Eats provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, measure and analyse usage of the What Eats and for security. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If you cookies are disabled What Eats may not be able to provide you with the full range of What Eats services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
What Eats takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
All written complaints and enquiries can be addressed to the following:
Att: Managing Director
196 Keilor Road